- Kumar, V. and Sarang Sunder (2016), “Customer Lifetime Value and Its Relevance to the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry,” Accountable Marketing, eds., David W. Stewart and Craig T. Gugel, Routledge, pp. 69-82
- Kumar, V. and Anita Pansari (2015), “Aggregate- and Individual-level Customer Lifetime Value,” Handbook of Research on Customer Equity in Marketing, Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd., pp. 44-76.
- Kumar, V., Nita Umashankar, and Jee Won (Brianna) Choi (2014), “CRM Metrics and Strategies to Enhance Performance in Service Industries,” Handbook of Services Marketing Research, eds. Roland Rust and Ming-Hui, Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd.: Cheltenham, UK, pp. 135-165.
- Kumar, V. and Bharath Rajan (2012), “Customer Lifetime Value Management: Strategies to Measure and Maximize Customer Profitability,” Handbook of Marketing Strategy, eds., Venkatesh Shankar and Gregory Carpenter, Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd.: Cheltenham, UK, pp. 107-134.
- Venkatesan, Rajkumar, V. Kumar, and Werner Reinartz (2012), “Customer Relationship Management in Business Markets,” Handbook of Business-to-Business Marketing, eds., Gary L. Lilien and Rajeep Grewal, Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd.: Cheltenham, UK, pp. 311-331.
- Kumar, V. (2010), “Customer Relationship Management” in Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing, John Wiley & Sons.
- Kumar V. (2006), “Customer Lifetime Value,” in The Handbook of Marketing Research, Editors: Rajiv Grover and Marco Vriens, Sage Publications: California, pp. 602-627.